Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day Thirty-Eight

I had a nice relaxing day today after all of the traveling from the Cologne trip. I slept in and then spent a lot of my day surfing the internet and playing computer games. I also thought a bit about my studio project and what I might want to include in the final design. After sitting around for most of the day though I started to go a bit stir crazy so my roommate and I went for a walk and ended up finding the boys playing basketball with some locals in a nearby square. Even though I just sat and watched them play the whole time, it was nice to be out of the apartment for a while.

It was pretty warm out today. This whole week the forecast for Antwerp has highs in the fifties and one day is even expected to get into the sixties. That seems especially nice since Fargo is in the middle of a winter storm warning where they are supposed to get eight to twelve inches of snow. I think spring semester is the best semester to be studying abroad in at least a slightly warmer country.

No comments:

Post a Comment