Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day Fifty-Nine

I haven't really done much of anything today. I slept in for a while and just bummed around the apartment all day. I did some crafting. I am currently working on a needlepoint of a an alligator in a bow tie, sunglasses, and a hat. I also played some computer games, but when I updated the game it caused some problems and now I had to start all over. My save must have become corrupted or something.

I went to the laundromat with with a couple others to wash my sweaters. There were quite a few people there, but luckily I was able to get a machine. After doing laundry I hung out with my classmates and played even more video games.

I just got done packing for my trip to Mernes, Germany tomorrow. It is going to be very interesting going there and seeing what that town is like. My professor got in contact with a guy from the historical society there who I am going to meet with and hear a bit about Mernes. I am really excited to go there and I am interested to see what they have to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment