Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day Fifty-Eight

Didn't get a chance to blog last night so I am posting this late.

I woke up this morning and walked to the shopping area of Antwerp. There were a couple things I needed to get and I also just wanted to wander around and peruse the shops. I bought some scissors to trim my hair. I think they may be for trimming nose hairs, but they are the only scissors they has that would work for trimming so whatever.

I watched a few movies throughout the day and finished up some matching friendship anklets that I had been working on for all of my classmates and myself. Everyone was so excited to get them.

I ended up cooking dinner for some of my classmates. The whole thing was mainly am experiment because I made couscous which I have only ever made once before, but I only left it plain and it wasn't very good. This time I made the couscous with chicken broth rather than water and mixed in some cooked vegetables. It ended up being really good, but it could still use some improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment