Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day Forty

This morning we got on a train and rode to Leuven, Belgium. We had a firm tour there with A33 Architects. They guy talked to us for a while about the Leuven architecture and then he gave us a presentation on projects his firm has done. After he was finished with his presentation he took us on a tour of the building we were in because his firm had actually renovated it themselves. We then took a walking tour of various projects they had done which lasted for what seemed like forever. Especially when we were walking on cobblestone a majority of the time which isn't very nice for feet. At least the weather was nice. It was in the sixties today!

When we got back to Antwerp we got some groceries and then went home for supper. After dinner my two group members for studio and I walked to our site for a bit and then walked to the architecture school where I currently am. That walk was horrible after walking around all day already and carrying my laptop in my backpack.


Longest fishing pole on the planet. I swear



There were hundreds of people in this plaza!

No comments:

Post a Comment