Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day Fifty-Two

We took it easy again this morning. We figured that at least part of our spring break should be relaxing. We left the apartment around eleven and then walked to see some more of Gaudi's work. We didn't go inside them because there were long lines.

Afterwards we went to the market area again because some of my classmates wanted to buy tickets for the FCBarcelona soccer game. We took a scenic route back home walking along the beach for a bit which was nice.

I had lunch at a place that served paella. It was delicious! I wish I could eat it all the time. Good thing I bought the saffron to make it when I get back to Fargo.

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day we went to an Irish pub for a little bit. We came back shortly after getting there though because we had to pack for our early flight tomorrow.

House designed by Gaudi

Apartments designed by Gaudi

No comments:

Post a Comment