Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day Forty-One

I had another group meeting with my professor this morning regarding our studio project. We had a good discussion and afterward my group and I got some pretty good ideas planned out for the design. We are feeling pretty confident about what we have so far.

I went to the post office today after class because I had gotten a slip saying I had a package waiting there. It was a nightmare just trying to find the place. The roads have no general organization and I didn't want to keep taking out my map like some stupid tourist. I found it eventually though. I have realized that if I ever get a package again, I should go in the middle of the day rather than late afternoon. I had to take a number and there were thirty-three people in line in front of me. It didn't take too overly long though which was good.

The boys made tacos for dinner tonight. I asked them why they were making tacos again when they made them not too long ago and they told me that because they had finally found sour cream it meant they had to make tacos for dinner.

I finally did laundry tonight. I went to a local laundromat with two of my classmates. Laundry is expensive in Europe. I had to pay eight euros and fifty euro-cents just to wash two loads of laundry and then I had to pay another two euros to dry it all. Luckily though, I think I may be able to go the rest of the trip without doing laundry. I still had some more clean clothes in my closet, but I decided to wash laundry now since I am going to be on spring break all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment