Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day Forty-Two

A majority of today was spent preparing for spring break. I did have a presentation for studio this morning, but that only lasted until 11:30. I went to a couple stores and got some last minute things for my trip. I also re-dyed the hair around my part on top of my head so that it is no longer all faded. That went pretty smoothly since our shower has a removable shower head. Afterwards I went and watched the boys play basketball with the locals again for a bit.

For dinner we had a family-style dinner again. It was a chicken ceasar salad type thing which was really good actually. While they were cooking I started packing my bag. I have to pack for ten days in my backpack. I am only allowed one carry on. If I bring anything like a purse or another small bag, it has to be inside of my backpack. This is going to be tough.

After dinner I went with to the laundromat again just for something to do and then just hung out for a while. Currently I am procrastinating packing my bag because I don't want to have to try and make everything fit.

Over the next week I may not be able to blog at all. I am hopeful that there will be free wifi somewhere along the way, but there are no guarantees. I will try to blog any chance that I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment