Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day Fifty-Six

Today I got pretty frustrated trying to work on my studio project. My group members really seemed to like my fountain design that I came up with yesterday. I realized that if we were going to have this fountain in our design we would have to model it with computer programs so that it would show up in our final images. Last semester I updated my version of Revit and things are different from what I was used to. The buttons are rearranged and some of the old functions have been moved into new categories. It took my quite a while to even figure out how to start modeling the fountain, but once I found a tutorial online it went a lot smoother. I ended up getting it to work almost exactly as I had envisioned it.

After class I went to the local movie theater and saw "This is 40" with another girl from my group. It was a pretty funny movie and the theater had really comfortable seats. I might go back in the next couple weeks to see another movie or two because there are some others there I wouldn't mind seeing.

I watched a few YouTube videos that I had downloaded as well as did some crafting for the rest of the afternoon. I am currently in the middle of watching the movie "Due Date" on my laptop and soon I will be getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment