Monday, March 18, 2013

Day Fifty-Three

I had to wake up at four-thirty this morning so that I could catch a can to the airport. I don't know why we scheduled out flight so early. It wouldn't have been so bad if I was actually able to sleep on planes and trains, but I can't.

I haven't really done a whole lot today since I got back to Antwerp. I uploaded photos from spring break to the blog and then went to the grocery store. I found pesto in a jar at the store and had some for dinner. It was pretty good, but I need to find some sort of nut to mix in other than pine nuts because apparently those are pretty expensive.

I watched a movie and did a little crafting after dinner. I also chatted with Darin on Facebook for a while since there wasn't a time when we were both on over spring break.

Overall, I had a really awesome and unforgettable spring break. I saw a few major Italian cities, was at Vatican City for the papal election, saw the Sagrada Familia, sat on a beach, and saw a whole bunch of neat architecture, all within a matter of ten days.

No comments:

Post a Comment