Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day Thirty

I got a chance to sleep in today since there wasn't really anything that I needed to do in the morning. It's a good thing too because I was at the concert last night until about three or so. It's so crazy how late things go here, but I guess they don't start until late either.

I did some shopping today. I bought a new laptop charging cord because mine has been giving me problems. The guy at the store told me this one would be good, but currently it isn't doing anything different than the one I already had. I may need to just return it and hope that every once-in-a-while my laptop magically decides to charge. I also bought some yarn at the craft store. I managed to resist buying more than three skeins, although they don't give you a lot of yarn in one bundle like in America. I did some grocery shopping as well at a new grocery store. I have finally found a large supermarket so I no longer need to go to the really small stores that don't have much to choose from.

I have spent a majority of my afternoon watching movies and crocheting while waiting for my laptop to back itself up on my external hard drive. It has been running for almost four hours and is only at eighteen percent. I am going to have to let it run all night. At least when it is done I will have a complete back-up of absolutely everything on my laptop.

I am currently an hour into the three-hour-and-twenty-minute extended edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I also have the other two movies that I will probably making a dent in at some point tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment