Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Twelve

This morning I woke up to some nice sunshine. Leave it to Antwerp to be hailing ten minutes later.... We walked to another architecture firm visit today, in the rain and light hail of course. I feel like I will be spending a majority of my time in Antwerp underneath an umbrella. The tour was quite short because it was a very small firm. They had a lot of neat paper models sitting around that the guy showed us.

The rest of the day I did a little shopping and then relaxed because I will be doing a lot more walking again this weekend. I am leaving for Paris in the morning with my classmates. We have already booked our place to stay so hopefully this trip will be a lot cheaper than London.

The boys made dinner for everyone tonight and it was actually quite delicious. I'm not extremely sure what was all in it but it was some sort of lemony spaghetti. We also had some amazing chocolate covered ice cream bars for dessert.

I have yet to pack for my trip tomorrow, but I don't think it should be too bad since it's only four nights. I may just pack everything in the morning quickly unless I get ambitious and can pry myself away from my crocheting before bed.

Speaking of crocheting.... I finished my slipper boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment