Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day Ten

This morning we walked to Regent's Park and walked around there for a bit. After we did that we walked over to King's Cross Station and went to Platform 9 3/4!!! There was a little Harry Potter shop there so I bought a t-shirt and then I it my picture taken with a luggage trolley going through the wall. I am very excited to have gotten to visit the station. I really want to go watch all of the movies now and see what places I have seen that are in them.

We spent a lot of our day walking around. My legs are starting to get quite sore from walking around so much. Maybe I will be really fit when I get back to the states in a couple months.

We did a bit of souvenir shopping and found a good place for some dinner. The boys are hoping to find a place to watch the Super Bowl tonight, but I'm unsure if here is anywhere in London that will be showing it.

Tomorrow morning we have to get on a train to go back to Antwerp. I have really enjoyed my time here in London and I am very glad that I got the chance to come here.


King's Cross Station

Inside the new King's Cross Station addition


I'm off to Hogwarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment