Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day Thirty-One

I feel like I may have been the biggest bum in all of Europe today. I slept in until ten which was quite nice. I finished watching The Fellowship of the Ring and started watching The Two Towers. I did a lot of crocheting and started making a bracelet with some embroidery floss. To be honest, I haven't left my bed for more than a half hour at a time. But my bed is really the only place I sit in my apartment anyway so it really isn't as bad as it sounds.

I was a bit productive today actually. I started putting together a book about my European adventure. I'm hoping to get it printed when I am back in the states and finish compiling it. I plan on including these blog posts in it as well as pictures to make it a complete log of what I did while in Europe. It's going to be quite long though if I end up including every day like I plan on doing right now. It will be nice to have it though so that I can show everyone what I did while here.

My roommate made chicken noodle soup from scratch for dinner so the four of us that are still in Antwerp all ate together. It was quite good. I have to try and think of something to cook for her to pay her back for such a great dinner. I'm not the greatest of cooks though, especially with the mediocre stove we have here in our apartment. Maybe I will have to be creative with the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment