Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day Twenty-Nine

Apparently my post from last night didn't actually publish..... So I am re-posting it now.

This morning I got up and headed to Brugge. I was going to visit multiple lace museums to do some research for my thesis project, but I wasn't able to go to any museums at all. The first one I went to was a museum, but not about lace. They guy behind the desk there told me that a couple other museums on my list were completely closed down and the final one on my list wasn't currently open. I ended up just walking around for a bit and did some shopping. I bought a book as well as a handmade lace bookmark.

When I got back to Antwerp I played some computer games and watched a movie. It was nice having time to just relax.

I just got home from a dubstep concert. Apparently their concerts here don't start until really late. The one I was at didn't start until about eleven and it ends at six in the morning. I don't know how the Belgians do it. The concert was really fun though. I'm really glad that I was invited to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment