Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day Seventy-Six

The internet at my apartment is still not working....yippee....

My blog posts are getting rather repetitive this week. All I do every day is go to studio and work on the project for a long while and then go back to my apartment for a bit of a break right before dinner. Then after dinner it's straight back to studio work. I guess it was a little different today because I went to McDonald's for dinner with a side of free wifi.

Our studio project is still progressing pretty well. We did a couple test renderings to see what some areas of our site look like and to figure out a where we might want to place our final renderings. I also practiced my Photoshop skills a bit and started some modifications to one of my classmates faces. I never really knew how fun Photoshop is. I never really used it a whole lot before because I don't really know what I am doing, but I guess the best way to learn is to just play around with it and see what everything does.

No comments:

Post a Comment