Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day Seventy-Five

The internet decided to stop working in my entire apartment building last night before I got to post my blog. I hate how sucky the internet can be there.

Once again I spent a majority of my day dealing with Revit and its picky attitude. I was able to get quite a bit of work done and I feel pretty confident at the moment that we will be able to get everything done for the presentation next Wednesday. I guess it's good that I am working with Revit right now because when I work on my thesis next year we are required to use the program.

When we left the school we went back to our apartments for a little while before going to the grocery store. It was quite a surprise when we got to the galleria type building that the grocery store is in because Ben & Jerry's was giving out free ice cream. We got our groceries quickly and then got in line for the free treats. I ended up getting a kind called "Chunky Monkey" which is banana ice cream with walnuts and little banana-shaped chocolates. They even gave everyone a little Ben & Jerry's spoon that looked like a shovel. I love when you just happen to come across things like that.

For dinner the boys made sloppy joes which were really good. If I ever make them at home I may need to start making the sauce from scratch rather than buying the canned stuff. After dinner I worked on more of my studio project before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment