Friday, April 12, 2013

Day Seventy-Eight

I had to get up at four-thirty this morning to start our journey to Lucerne, Switzerland. That was horrible. My roommate was still sleeping so I had to finish packing in the dark. I can't wait to go back to an apartment with more than one room.

The trains turned out to be a little bit of a fiasco today. When our second train pulled stopped at a small station the power in it went out. We ended up having to run to catch a different train so that we wouldn't miss our connection in the next city.

After that though, the trains went really smoothly. We ended up getting our own little room on our longest train ride which was four hours. I watched a movie and then attempted to do some photoshopping. It turns out I'm not half bad at it once I know what all the fancy tools do.

When we got to Lucerne we checked into our hostel and then went to find some food. We ended up having a sort of picnic on the lake shore which was pretty cool because we were looking right at the mountains the whole time. When we finished eating we took a long walk by the lake through a few parks which was also pretty awesome.

Since we got back from our walk I haven't really done much because I am exhausted. It's not even nine yet, but I feel like I'm ready to go to bed.


Switzerland!



Swiss chocolate milk!


No comments:

Post a Comment