Friday, April 12, 2013

Day Seventy-Seven

I didn't get a chance to post this because my roommate was sleeping when I got back to my room and I didn't want to be using such a bright object while she was sleeping. It's also extra late because the Internet at our hostel didn't really work last night

It was another normal day of studio work. I put together some of the last buildings on our site and did a rendering inside one of them that like pretty cool. I'm going to have to figure out how to doctor it in Photoshop though because it didn't turn out completely right.

After studio I went to the grocery store and then went to the laundromat. I'm excited for laundry to only be two dollars per complete load. It's quite expensive in Europe. Luckily I have only had to do laundry twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment