Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day Three

I decided that today is a good day to show my apartment in Antwerp since I didn't really do a whole lot other than crochet and wander around a little bit with my classmates. It's a kind of small apartment with no bedrooms and a small kitchen and bathroom, but it will work just fine for the three months that I will be living here. I didn't really make an effort to clean up before taking the pictures so pardon the mess....

The bed area where my roommate Kelsi and I sleep. We have very large windows that swivel open 180 degrees.

Our couch and table right outside the kitchen.

The teeny kitchen that we have. There are only two burners for a stove and they are hard to cook with. There is no oven and we don't even get a toaster.

Our bathroom with the lovely mint green tile.

The odd shower with a mini-tub for a base.

No comments:

Post a Comment