Tuesday, January 8, 2013

15 Days to Go!

There are only fifteen days until I leave on my flight to Belgium. Today seemed like a good day to start my travel blog for my semester abroad since I have finally started thinking about what I might pack for my three-month adventure. There are so many things that I want to bring with me since it is going to be three months, but I only have so much space to fit it all and It's difficult to decide what to leave behind. Maybe since I am starting so early it will be easier to eliminate unnecessary things later. I currently have piles of clothes laid out on my living room floor and a list going on my computer for what I am currently planning on packing. Over the next couple weeks I will be trying to cram it all into the suitcase and carry-on that I will be bringing with me.

I am very excited to be able to go on such an awesome trip, but I am also very nervous and scared. I have no idea what it is going to be like living in another country as well as a completely different continent. It will be a great experience though, and I am happy to have the opportunity to join eight of my classmates on this trip.

Before I know it I will be boarding the plane for my flight across the Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment