Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Six

This morning we met with our professor and walked to an architecture firm. It was raining out again, of course. The firm was really neat. They actually designed their own office and it's mixed in with three residences. The guy who showed us around owns one of the houses and he let us look in his home as well. It was a quaint little house that had a lot of cool elements.

We did some shopping most of the afternoon, but I didn't buy anything. I did, however, find a yarn store so now I know I can get more yarn if the eleven different small skiens that I brought aren't enough.

Currently I am making dinner for all of our group with the three other girls that came on this trip. We are making alfredo with ground hamburger instead of chicken. Hopefully it turns out. The boys will be making dinner for us sometime in the future.

I have no pictures to post today because I didn't feel like I should be taking pictures of some guy's home and I obviously wouldn't be taking pictures while shopping. Tomorrow we are meeting with the dean of the architectural college we will be attending while here and then we are off to London for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment